Dennis Jackson spoke with us about drones (and Airware), simple code, and learning.
Hobbyist drones and UAVs on Amazon: tiny and cheap, medium (Christopher's gift), and please-I'm-drooling-right-now. Only the last one may be an Airware platform (Dennis could neither confirm nor deny).
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Chris Svec's episode on empathy driven design (he'll also be at ESC Boston!)
- Test Driven Development for Embedded C by James Grenning
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
Dennis had a list of suggested articles and blogs on safety critical software development:
- 30 Pitfalls for Real Time Systems (part 1 and part 2)
- Rules for defensive C programming
- Joel Spolsky's blog (see top 10)
- Why are you still using C
- The Power of Ten -- 10 Rules for Writing Safety Critical Code
Dennis' other suggested reading (ongoing blogs):